Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Contoh soal: Gerunds, Infinitives, Simple form verbs & Participles Part II

Combine the following statements to make a single sentence.

I saw your friends. They were watching the circus.She didn’t come to the party. Did you ask her?This test should be done quickly. The lecturer wants it.Mr. Hasan painted the rooms. He used yellow paint.My mother let me. I went shopping with him.He finished his work. I helped him.She heard me. I joined the study tour.Norman met an old friend. The friend was hurrying home.I had my house painted. Mang Karna painted it.John went to the meeting. I selected him.The students speak slowly and clearly. The teacher encouraged them.The lesson was difficult. The students found it.She heard me. I was laughing loudly.The windows were dirty. John wiped them. Now, they are clean.He didn’t look at their neighbor’s paper. The lecturer made him.

original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment