Friday, February 10, 2012

Contoh Soal: Direct and Indirect speech

Dear Sir,


please help me to explain about Direct and indirect speech from this question.


Lengkapilah kalimat berikut dengan bentuk “reported speech”.

“Do you need a pen?” Ani asked. = Ani asked me if …John asked, “What do you want?” = John asked me …Sue asked, “Are you hungry?” = Sue wanted to know if“I’am going to move to Ohio,” said Bruce.= Bruce informed me (that) …“I may be late,” said Mike. = Mike told me (that) …

Bellow is my answer. Please correct me if my answer wrong.

“Do you need a pen?” Ani asked. = Ani asked me if I was need a pen.John asked, “What do you want?” = John asked me what I wanted.Sue asked, “Are you hungry?” = Sue wanted to know if I was hungry.“I’m going to move to Ohio,” said Bruce. = Bruce informed me (that) he went to move to Ohio.“I may be late,” said Mike. = Mike told me (that) he was late.

View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment